As every year, INTERNORGA returns to show all the innovations in gastronomy and hospitality services through the best companies and personalities of the industry.
According to the figures on the event’s website, this 2017 will embrace 1,300 exhibitors from around the world, so this is a should attend for every company or entrepreneur who wants to make useful contacts and improve his quality of services.
The upcoming edition of INTERNORGA will have a lot of novelties for attendees and participants, find here the most interesting areas:
- Grill & BBQ Court: This in an area organized in partnership with Grill-Kontor Hamburg. Focused on gastronomy trends, here we could find all the innovations for your restaurant and food services. Visitors could enjoy of tastings and live presentations with a long list of ingredients and materials.
- Newcomer’s Area: This is an area extremely bound to another novelty, the SKYWALK Table (which focuses on table decoration) and an essential attraction for all those who are working on catering services. Newcomer’s Area will present an extensive variety of services, foods and beverages from around the world.
- Food Truck Services: Gastronomy applied to a modern and low cost concept. This area will show that food trucks can also contain healthy, fashion and innovative food.
- Craft Beer Area: You can’t miss this one! Exhibitors like Maisel&Friends, Steamworks or Braufactum will offer the best handcrafted beer!
- FH Nord – Meeting of the North German butchers: Gastronomy is a continuous learning process, and the butcher’s market is showing it evolution! This area will focus on new techniques and products for their snack and catering business.
The show also hasn’t forget it’s sweetest side, for this reason it has another area for bakers and confectioners.
Besides of all this novelties, INTERNORGA will also have different awards and competitions to lend a space for young talent and creative food.
- INTERNORGA Future Award
- Gastro Startup Competition
- Next Chef Award
- European Pizza Championship
Finally, this 2017 exhibition completes itself with a high-quality conferences program with leading speakers.
Even though this show still doesn’t have an area for lifestyles like vegan, vegetarian or ecological food, this is a good opportunity to meet and discover new contacts, products, innovations and also have some fun while you increase your business profit on the gastronomy and hospitality industry.