Celebrating its sixteenth anniversary, the International Exhibition of Products and Accessories for Pets is the top trade event in the pet supplies industry in the odd years in Europe, an excellent chance to grow with the market, boost business, exchange information, compare, transfer know-how, upgrade and broaden professional knowledge. If you want to know all the novelties for the next May edition, don't stop reading...
The novelties of the next edition
In 2015, Zoomark International is the leading trade show for the pet supplies industry in Europe. At its 16th edition, it is a unique opportunity for growth, confrontation, exchange and professional upgrade.
New features include a showcase devoted to market trends, in the New Products Area. A programme of events dedicated to petshop marketing kicks off with a dedicated award.
In terms of conferences, the following have already been scheduled: for veterinarians (organised by SCIVAC), Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th May; groomers (organised by APT), Saturday, May 9th; dog breeders (organised by ENCI), Saturday, May 9th and cat breeders (organised by ANFI), Sunday, May 10th.
There is also a planned programme of meetings devoted to petshop marketing. The first meeting, which looks at how to use shop window displays to construct the image of the business, will also see the presentation of the "Christmas Display" award for Italian petshop owners launched in October.
Exhibitors also have the chance to interface with the market using the dedicated section of the website, MyZoomark. In this section companies can create a corporate profile, upload texts, images and the trademarks of the products they offer, provide previews of the promotions they will be presenting during the Fair, and enter keywords to enable searches by product type, category or brand.
3 reasons to visit Zoomark International
Maximise your visibility: take advantage of this great showcase to launch your newest products and highlight your strong points.
Meet over 23,000 qualified buyers coming from all parts of the world.
- Strengthen your network: exchange information, compare opinions, establish new partnerships with the leading pet business people worldwide.
Some participation results from 2013 edition
- 600 exhibitors from 40 disfferent countries
- 91% of the exhibitors declared themselves satisfied with their participation in Zoomark International 2013
- 90% is the rate of the exhibitors that claimed that the contacts developed at Zoomark International 2013 confirmed or went beyond their expectations
- 96% is the rate of the exhibitors of Zoomark International 2013 who confirmed their intention to participate in the 2015 show
- 23 thousand qualified buyers from 82 countries