Multi-discipline Rehab Treatment and Rehacare & Orthopedic Canton
Multi-discipline Rehab Treatment and Rehacare & Orthopedic Canton: the trade show
March 2015 Edition:
The leading trade fair of rehabilitation therapy, assistive technology, prosthetics & orthotics in China
The rehabilitation market in China
Several years ago, China overtook Germany to be the world’s largest exporter with an average growth rate of 8% a year. China also became the largest importing country in 2013, total import and export volume grew by an average annual rate of 11%. The dynamic economic development of China deserves to attract your attention and let to increased services to be available for those with special needs in China. The Chinese government began to reform the national medical system and welfare program just after the financial crisis, therefore, the rehabilitation and medical devices industry of China made rapid progress. The import amount of high-end rehabilitation equipment and facilities increased more than 35% in the last three years.
The demand of rehabilitation equipment and assistive products are huge, China is the largest rehabilitation market in the world in the future.
MDRT + R&OC 2015: The Leading event for rehabilitation industry in China
The sector’s leading event of one of the most important markets, MDRT+R&OC 2015 will showcase rehabilitation equipments (physiotherapy, occupational therapy, rehabilitation hospital equipments, facilities and furnishings), daily living aids, mobility, prosthetics & orthotics, pedorthics, communication, household, personal care and hygiene, serves to feature the latest state of development of the Chinese industry and introduces the worlds latest technologies to the Chinese market.
Key Exhibition Areas
- Rehabilitation equipments（Physiotherapy equipment, physical therapy equipment, equipment for occupational therapy/speech）
- Daily living aids and assistive products
- Mobility and barrier-free facilities
- Aids for children
- Prosthetics & orthotics
- Pedorthic service
- Rehabilitation hospital equipment, facilities and furnishings
- Household, personal care and hygiene
- Associations, institutions, organizations and media
Professional medical area:
- Rehabilitation technicians, rehabilitation engineers, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, sports therapists, masseurs balneotherapists and nurses
- Management and specialists in private and public rehabilitation centers/clinics, rehabilitation department of general hospitals, work injury rehabilitation centre, disabled rehabilitation centers, prosthetics & orthotics rehabilitation centers, community health service centers, convalescence hospitals, military hospitals, sanatoriums, nursing home and other special facilities
- Orthotists, prosthetists, orthopaedic surgeons, orthopedic shoe technicians and podiatrists
Trading and social area:
- Medical rehabilitation devices suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, dealers, retailers, import and export trading companies
- Staff in professional associations/institutes, disabled persons' federation rehabilitation center, sport associations, medical professional universities, health-management organizations, welfare/charity association
- Disabled people and seniors
- Press, consultancy and services
Past attendees ranked high satisfactions
R&OC 2014 attracted 141 well-known local and international companies of 435 booths from 1 3 countries and regions which included USA, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Poland, Australia, Switzerland, Japan, China HK, and Taiwan. There were 13291 professional visitors from 56 countries and regions, including 93 presidents of the hospital, 232 directors of rehabilitation department, 44 government workers, 5587 rehabilitation clinicians and therapists, as well as 6688 domestic and overseas trading buyers.
International Rehabilitation Canton Forum (IRCF)
The concurrent event International Rehabilitation Canton Forum (IRCF) was held by International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (ISPRM). IRCF 2014 attracted more than 100 leading experts in Rehabilitation Medicine and other relevant professionals from all over the world. The total number of attendance was more than 1,800 while an expectation of 3,000 attendances in 2015.
Event profile Multi-discipline Rehab Treatment and Rehacare & Orthopedic Canton
Next edition Multi-discipline Rehab Treatment and Rehacare & Orthopedic Canton
- Edition finished
- Add to Calendar
Multi-discipline Rehab Treatment and Rehacare & Orthopedic Canton editions
|Multi-discipline Rehab Treatment and Rehacare & Orthopedic Canton 2020||From to||Guangzhou, China||China Import and Export Fair(Canton Fair Complex)|
|Multi-discipline Rehab Treatment and Rehacare & Orthopedic Canton 2019||From to||Guangzhou, China||China Import and Export Fair(Canton Fair Complex)|
|Multi-discipline Rehab Treatment and Rehacare & Orthopedic Canton 2018||From to||Guangzhou, China|
|Multi-discipline Rehab Treatment and Rehacare & Orthopedic Canton 2017||From to||Guangzhou, China||Poly World Trade Center|
|Multi-discipline Rehab Treatment and Rehacare & Orthopedic Canton 2016||From to||Guangzhou, China|
Multi-discipline Rehab Treatment and Rehacare & Orthopedic Canton organizer
- Guangzhou Golden Luster Exhibition Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou (China)