Medica - World Forum for Medicine: the trade show
The world’s largest medical trade fair, Medica in Dusseldorf, Germany, covers the entire spectrum of exhibits for both ambulatory and in-patient treatment.
November 2014 Edition:
From November 12 to November 15, 2014 it will be held Medica in Dusseldorf, Germany. This is a year-round information and communication portal. This event is the largest medical marketplace that is held each year in the month of November in the beautiful city of Dusseldorf. The attendees are more than 132,000 trade visitors from over 120 countries from all over the world, 53% of them are from outside Europe. There is all the time more than 4,618 exhibitors from more than 66 countries, and they are located in 116,000 m2 of exhibition space. 96% of the exhibitors last year were so thankful for the event and they could achieve all the contacts they wish to. The main product categories are the following:
- Electro medicine/ Medical Technology
- Laboratory Equipment
- Physiotherapy/ Orthopedic Technology
- Commodities and Consumer Goods
- Information and Communication Technology
- Medical Services and Publications
And the visitor target groups are the following as well:
- General practitioners.
- Hospital doctors.
- Hospital managers.
- Hospital nursing staff.
- Hospital technical managers.
- Laboratory managers.
- Medical trade.
- Medical industry.
- Medical assistants (hospital, doctor‘s surgery, laboratory).
- Cost units.
It is very important to know that the 97% of exhibitors were very satisfied with their business and all the contact and connections they got. So for all these reasons you cannot miss out this event, because you will gain so much knowledge and you will have the chance to interact and connect with the most high profile of visitors and exhibitors. Save the date and be prepare for the best experience of your life.
The digitalisation and dematerialisation has taken the healthcare sector
What are the advantages of exhibiting at the World Forum for Medicine 2018?
MEDICA receives between 120,000 and 130,000 professional visitors each year, who come to Düsseldorf from over 120 different countries. Of these, around 60% are foreign visitors. With over 5,000 exhibitors (hailing from 65 nations) and a further 800 exhibitors at COMPAMED, the supplier trade fair held in parallel, MEDICA offers a scope that is unrivalled throughout the globe. No other event in the world takes on the complete workflow for patient care in both the outpatient and inpatient sectors, covering them equally and leaving no stone unturned. Exhibitors therefore consider us a must-attend event. MEDICA is the perfect place for companies to create contacts throughout the world and consolidate business relationships.
Can you give us some tips on how to make the most of this event?
Prepare well and you’ve prepared for success: this applies to any trade fair visit. Of course, it’s true for MEDICA too. MEDICA.de, our internet portal, offers optimal information for planning your trip. You can search for exhibiting companies in the company and product database and save them in your personal trade fair guide. All of the programs for the accompanying conferences and forums can also be called up on the MEDICA.de portal. I personally recommend the MEDICA START-UP PARK in Hall 15; all visitors are sure to love it. Here, new companies show off their innovations, which overwhelmingly fit in with the digitalisation wave which is gathering momentum in the healthcare industry.
How can I apply to exhibit or attend?
Exhibitors can no longer register for MEDICA 2018. However, registration for MEDICA 2019 begins straight after MEDICA 2018 has closed (12-15 November, i.e. from 15 November).
Lastly, can you give us some visitor stats from the last edition?
Last year's MEDICA and COMPAMED counted a total of 123,500 visitors from 130 countries.
Exhibit at Medica Dusselforf
This event will be held yearly in at Dusseñdorf. It is a great event in the physician sector. It displays important solutions which involved high technology in medicine. It is a main fair that leads this business, which connect suppliers with potential clients.
The continued education is one of the matters you will see here. Innovations about how to proceed in this business is more important than you can believe. Advances, promote a better implementation of medicines and surgery procedures, which bring to all of us a great satisfaction.
- Health IT. Based in IT technology they have become indispensable nowadays. Software optimized quality and the procedure efficient in hospitals. The latest technology gives us a better sight of the benefits of the event.
- Emergencies are part of our lives, so we must be prepared, and if we have the benefits of the technology to prevent disasters and finally doing a job as true professionals, taking advantages from technology.
- Health personnel. They are responsible of the success of the service. The event will make you understand the attention to patients must be the best and the personnel play an important role.
- Today the sport medicine and physiotherapy are important points in this industry. Sports keep you healthy and free from an illness. When muscles are affected by a lesion, physiotherapy is necessary to implement.
If you are involved or interested in this sector attend it and live the experience.