2nd annual Watersports, Tourism & Leisure and Ocean Conservation Show including the Ocean Investments and Sustainable development forum.
From May 26, 2022 10:00 until May 29, 2022 19:00
All-Russian Exhibition Center VDNH, Moscow, Russia.
Pavilion 57, main alley, ponds
Categories: Watersports, Travel & Tourism, Ecology & Conservation
Contact: whatsapp +7-903-621-44-40 phone +7-495-984-89-63
email: email@example.com Web: www.thebigoceanshow.com
The Big Ocean Show is a vibrant showcase of watersports & water leisure industries and ocean conservation initiatives both for professionals and the ones just choosing their new hobby. The Big Ocean Show is designed as the major international hub for the watersports world community and all ocean enthusiasts. Packed with inspiration and expert content the Big Ocean Show is dedicated to the success, growth and sustainable development of the global watersports industry. The Big Ocean Show is a trade and public fair and provides a new interactive format both for B2B and B2C sections. Providing high quality customers’ contacts and the best platform for watersports industry professionals to connect, learn and inspire, altogether the Big Ocean Show facilitate endless business opportunities that drives the industry’s success and create incredible new age products at the junction of watersports, tourism and ocean conservation. Indulge in exciting experience for all ocean lovers in an uplifting and cheerful atmosphere of the Festival.
The Big Ocean Show expect over 20000 visitors with 3000 key professionals. Over 20 watersports including diving, surfing, freediving, windsurfing, SUP, kitesurfing, wakeboarding, wake skating, wingfoil, electrofoil, electrosurf, kayaking, rafting and many others. Exciting stage performances on Watersports, Travel & Tourism and Ocean conservation are provided by watersports and travel professionals, destination experts, entrepreneurs, adventurers, explorers, world record holders and champions, influencers, marine biologists, ecology activists.
You will learn how to become a wakeboarding champion, how to understand a shark and make a contact with a whale – and how to help saving our oceans.
Meet, network, negotiate, share insights, showcase innovations, test ideas, raise awareness, connect and contribute to shaping the future of watersports, water tourism and our oceans.
At the Big Ocean Show
· Discover new personal and business opportunities at Watersports, Water Tourism & Leisure and Ocean Conservation Expo
· Think big and meet your new business partners at Watersports & Leisure Investments and Conservation & Sustainable Development forum
· Plunge into friendly watersports community, make new friends and new plans
· Get wet at our watersports’ test-drives & SUP yoga
· Grab the great deals on watersports education, tourism and equipment
· Marvel at our topnotch “Ocean Talks” on-stage performances, seminars and workshops
· Seek for an expert advice from top professionals of the industry
· Support adaptive watersports for people with disabilities and accessible environment
· Join ocean conservation volunteer projects worldwide
· Enjoy our Ocean films festival at our bean-bags cinema
· Get inspired for your new ocean adventure of a lifetime
The Big Ocean Show in numbers:
• 20000 visitors
• 3000 key professionals
• 25+ watersports
• 17+ watersports at test drives
• 3 watersports competitions
• 20+ countries
• 75+ exhibitors
• 100+ speakers
· Watersports schools, clubs and facilities worldwide
· Countries, destinations and DMCs
· Watersports education providers and associations
· Watersports & activities equipment manufacturers and dealers
· Swimwear, sportswear brands
· Travel companies
· Resorts & liveaboards
· Conservation initiatives
· Government Agencies
· Insurance companies
· Position your brand as an expert within the industry
· Meet face to face, build trust and do business with top buyers from Russia and CIS countries.
· Generate sales, bookings & contracts both B2C and B2B
- Seal profitable business relationships
· Connect with other industry professionals and ocean enthusiasts for unique new business opportunities
· Grow your exposure and expand your business
· Check out new trends, concepts and cooperation possibilities
· Test your ideas and launch your new products
· Bring your renowned sportsmen, champions and world record holders to share their experiences and inspire
· Reinforce your brand position as youth-oriented, healthy lifestyle and green
· Create & establish your new network of high quality contacts
· Make long-lasting connection with engaged watersports community
· Join out unique networking opportunities for the synergy effect in reinforcement, popularization and development of watersports, water tourism & leisure, and ocean conservation ideas.
· Share your passion to the ocean. Inspire and get inspired.