Secutech Vietnam is the No. 1 professional security show in Vietnam. Going into its eighth year, Secutech Vietnam continues to be the top choice for local and international manufacturers and distributors of security and safety products. They join to connect with industry professionals and explore new business opportunities in Vietnam.
In August it will take place its 8th edition, if you need to know more about the show, don't miss our interview with the organizers and get ready for this amazing security show!
The novelties of the next edition
- Vietnam sets 6.2% GDP growth target for 2015 - The government estimate Vietnam's GDP growth will be 6.2 % in 2015. Vietnam pursues stable economic growth and expect that a 5.8% growth target set by the IMF for the Vietnamese economy next year is absolutely feasible.
- Government pays more attention to infrastructure - The government will invest USD 850 billion in infrastructure, especially in transport, high speed rail, freeways, airports, ports, and other infrastructure required to sustain growth between now and 2020. It will also focus on public-private-partnership (PPP).
- Strong support from government officials - Secutech Vietnam has received considerable support from the government for the past seven years. Mr. Ksor Nham, General Department of Logistics and Technology at Ministry of Public Security, explains: "There were 50 to 70 projects worth hundreds of billion Vietnamese Dong after each edition of Secutech Vietnam."
Reasons to participate on Secutec Vietnam 2015
Appart from al the support and attention, on Secutec Vietnam 2015 you will have the chance to:
- Demand for security products relies on imports
- Reaching Vietnam's target security channels and building domestic partnerships
- Security awareness increases in the industry
Benefits of exhibit here?
Maximise your exhibition experience with a comprehensive program which includes:
5 subject areas:
- Fire & Safety
- Acess Control
- Intelligent Building & Energy Saving
- Electronic & Automation
Demonstration zone - Presentations serve to educate audiences on various factory safety and security solutions including gateway access controls, surveillance and fire equipment.
Professional seminars - There were over 16 seminars for four different vertical markets. Every seminar is popular in the Vietnamese market and attracted more than 80 attendees to each session:
- Industrial Safety Integration Seminar
- Fire & Safety Seminar
- Intelligent Building & Home Automation Seminar
- Energy Saving Seminar
Global Digital Security Forum (GDSF) - the best platform to display the latest surveillance applications and solutions in vertical markets.
A&S Vietnam Magazine - Strengthen your promotional efforts and gain domestic readers.
Some participation results from the last edition
- 100 exhibitiors from 10 countries
- 4,252 visitors from 22 countries (3% increase)
- 3,000 sqm of gross exhibition space
- 4 theme areas
- 15 seminars