What makes Pet Fair Asia different from other shows of its kind?
Pet Fair Asia which is a top B2B and B2C event is the leading pet supplies exhibition of Asia pet industry, and the only UFI approved pet exhibition in Asia.
For those who want to exhibit at Pet Fair Asia, or are thinking about it, can you give them some tips or talk about the benefits of exhibiting?
DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS WITH A RELIABLE PLATFORM
- The largest exhibition of pet supplies aimed at Asia-Pacific markets.
- The ideal platform for new clients searches and professional networking.
- Integrated platform: B2B trade and B2C branding opportunities.
- Over 18 years of expertise in Pet Supplies. AT THE HEART OF A FAST GROWING MARKET
- The Chinese market is among the fastest growing markets worldwide.
- Shanghai is the main gateway to access and understand new trends in China.
- More than 2 billion US$ market value in 2014.
- 13% annual growth expected for the period 2014-2019 (Source: Euromonitor International)
- Less than 5% consumers feed their pet with dedicated food: huge untapped potential.
ACCESS TO KET MARKETS
- Understand and reach fast-growing markets in China and Asia-Pacific.
- Database quality and network density with no equivalent in China.
- 80% overseas professionals from East Asia and ASEAN countries.
- Consolidate business leads and cooperation with 87% visitors returning in 2016.
MEET DECISION MAKERS
- 17,990 professional visitors (84.28%) with purchasing needs, from distributors and wholesalers to internet platforms and targeted retailers.
- 64% visitors made purchasing decisions during the event.
- High-level conferences attracting CEO, heads of purchasing and R&D.
- 100% Chinese distributors are exhibiting – the best way to find a partner.
BUSINESS MATCH-MAKING WITH HOSTED BUYERS
- Pet Fair Asia team hand-picks key-buyers from China, Asia and overseas through a generous Hosted Buyer Program.
- The advanced on-site business match-making system provides a unique opportunity for exhibitors to make the best of the exhibition, and meet the right people.
EXTRA EXPOSURE - ONLINE & ON-SITE
- Exclusive online marketing services for exhibitors.
- Numerous promotion opportunities for on-site extra exposure.
- Social media accounts spreading your information to the targeted audience.
- An international network of media partners talking about us… and about you!
The event gives a significant importance to China and Asian countries as markets. What specific benefits brings Pet Fair Asia to Shanghai?
It enhances the economy and image of Shanghai. Besides, in four event days, a lot of people over the world come to the event that increases the tourism and accommodation. Meanwhile, more new and innovative technologies about pet supplies can improve the technology of pet products in Shanghai.
What is the visitor's profile?
21,346 trade professionals visited the show in 2015, more than 4 times the attendance of the 2011 edition. International trade professionals are also becoming regular visitors of the show, and now represent about 13.4% of the registered buyers.
Can you give us some participation results from the last edition?
- 21,346 professional visitors on trade days (+23.29% / 2014).
- 85.13% visitors "satisfied" or "very satisfied" (+11.43% / 2013).
- 63.27% visitors made purchasing decisions during the event.
- 88.6% visitors plan to visit the show again in 2015.