As we are talking about a first edition, can you explain a little how and why Morocco Style Exhibition born?
As Pyramids Group, we are a fair and exhibitions organizer which operates in more than 50 different countries. We have 7 offices in Istanbul-Turkey, Ankara-Turkey, Amsterdam The Netherlands, Cairo-Egypt, Baghdad-Iraq, Erbil-Iraq & Basrah-Iraq and every year around 50 fairs are held by us. We have got so much feedback to organize a textile and fashion exhibition by textile and ready-to- wear firms and companies in Morocco and Turkish companies from textile and ready- to-wear sectors.
We contacted with institutions and associations in Morocco and we came to an agreement on to organize Morocco Style which will be the unique platform for the gathering thousands of ready-to-wear, textile and fashion producers from North Africa and other countries.
Three reasons to exhibit here.
- Casablanca being the biggest city and the port of Morocco, holds the %80 of Moroccan Trade Volume
- Morocco, where fabric import is exempt from tax, imports high volume of fabrics which accelerates the export of ready-to-wear.
- Casablanca, the trade and distribution center of Morocco is not only the heath of trade of Morocco but also the gate of North Africa to Europe.
What is your exhibitors profile?
Our exhibition profile consists:
Leather, Leather wear, Fur Clothing, Leather Clothing, Ladies Footwear, Men Footwear, Children’s Footwear, Leather Bag , Sports and leisure Footwear, Shoes and Slippers, Health and Orthopedic Boots, Working and Protective Boots, Tanned Leather, Artificial Leather
Women Fashion, Man Fashion, Lingerie, Men-Women Nightwear, Sports Wear, Knitted Garments & Tricot, Special Garments, Shoes, Bags
Three reasons to visit this trade show.
- Morocco Style provides to its professional buyers Buyer Delegation Programme from 32 countries by focusing 8 target countries from Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, France, Portugal, Spain, Italy
- Professional buyers will be having chance to attend B2B Meetings with exhibitors and sectorel associations.
- Free accommodation options will be arranging for professional buyers in cooperation with Egypt, the Netherlands, Iraq offices and Iran, Russia, Middle East, North Africa agents.
What is your visitors preferred profile?
Our visitor profile includes:
Designers, Fashion Media Representatives, Wholesalers, Department Stores, Boutique Owner, Retail Chain, Agents & Distributors, Investors & Entrepreneurs, Association & Institution, Ready to Wear Manufacturers, Purchasers of Chain Stores, Production, Managers and R&D Managers
Do you have any participation expectation or forecast?
International fashion and textile professionals Morocco Style presents high quality products. Through Pyramid Group’s strongest network in Europe, Middle East and North Africa Morocco Style will be attracting thousands of visitors from Middle East, the Arabian Gulf, Europe, Russia& CIS Countries. We are expecting over 200 participations to our Morocco Style event.
What are the TOP trade shows of this sector in your country? Or worldwide?
In textile and fashion sectors, the biggest trade shows organized in Turkey are: Texworld and PremiereVision.
In hometxtil sector, HomeTex.