Chicago's McCormick Place is the premier convention facility in North America.
Located just minutes from downtown Chicago, McCormick Place attracts close to 3 million visitors each year. McCormick Place is comprised of four state-of-the-art buildings: the North and South Buildings, the West Building and Lakeside Center.
The size and versatility of McCormick Place are impressive:
- 2.7 million sq. ft. of exhibit halls
- 1.2 million square feet all on one level
- 175 meeting rooms
- 700,000 square feet of meeting room space
- 3 ballrooms, 2 of which are the largest in the city
- Assembly seating for 18,000 people
- 4,249 seat theater (Arie Crown)
- 3 theaters seating 300 each
- Ceiling heights up to 50 feet
- Easy access to 5,000 parking spaces