Hotel & Gast Wien attracts many national and international exhibitors. Can you give some tips for those exhibiting in Wien for the first time?
- Best tip for first-time exhibitors probably is our Reed Starter package, which you can find on the official site of the show, with super deals included - The new REED STARTER package is valid for all first-time registrations received from 01.10.2014 – for all companies that fulfil the criteria and as long as space is available. REED STARTER packages do not apply to events held for the first time, and all applications for REED STARTER status must be submitted with the completed registration forms.
- For all general terms and conditions apply for e.g. taxes in Austria, please see the Austrian Personal Income Tax.
- For rules for exhibitors in the Messe Wien venue please see Reed Exhibitions homepage.
During the show we can enjoy about several attractive side events, can you explain more about it, or recommend and activity in particular?
That would be the Vienna Coffee Convent, a unique experience for coffee connoisseurs, baristas and the entire restaurant, bar and catering sector. Exhibitors show off the latest trends and developments in coffee and coffee house culture.
The central benefit is the opportunity for experts from many countries to:
- Discuss their experiences within the coffee-related segments within an international framework
- Test new products and technologies
- Gather ideas and make sure you are a step ahead of the rest in terms of knowledge about all the latest beans, machines and blends – and become a coffee trendsetter for your guests.
The other side event I highly recommend is the Bar Nightlife, a place for both pioneers and insiders what bar interiors, drinks and cocktails are concerned. Their visitors will find a blend of beverages and foods, sophisticated and harmonious designs and decoration concepts, ultra-modern fittings and equipment, and a drinks list full of surprises.
Who can attend, or must do it?
Everyone on the f&b, hotel, tourism or catering industry.
Give us some convincing reasons to don't miss the Show?
The HOTEL & GAST is the ideal place for getting new ideas, new equipment or even new talents for your hotel, restaurant, bar or any other catering location.
Finally, can you give us some participation results from the last edition?
The HOTEL & GAST Vienna is a bi-annual event. The last one took place in 2014. This edition saw:
- 12.114 visitors
- and round about 200 exhibitors were present