PV Guangzhou will celebrate its 7th edition on August, in order to know more about this international show we want to show you all the features you need to know to participate or just for curiosity.
3 reasons to visit International Solar Photovoltaic Exhibition
- PV industry is strongly supported by Guangdong Government: the government sets the goal that Guangdong 's total installed capacity of photovoltaic power generation will reach 100 million kilowatts in 2015 to 400 million kilowatts in 2020.
- The government will provide financial support for the key enterprises, innovative projects and photovoltaic application demonstration project.
- PV Guangzhou is strongly supported by exhibitors, buyers and professional media: It’s the best platform for both domestic and overseas companies to seek business opportunities and further development in South China.
- Production technology and research equipment
- Photovoltaic production equipment
- Solar Photovoltaic Application Products
- Government departments, associations and decision-making bodies.
- PV products manufacturers, agents, traders, PV engineering companies.
- Electric power planning and research institutes, power plants, power companies.
- Departments or organizations of military, maritime, national defense.
- Solar energy industrial bases, new energy training institutions, service companies and media.
- Academies of building research, urban planning and design institutes, and property management companies.
- Professional buyers from over 50 countries and regions, including Europe, East Asia, South-east Asia, South Asia, the Middle East.
Some participation results from the last edition
PV Guangzhou 2014 came to a successful end on August 26:
- Occupied 10,000 square meters
- and attracted over 150 exhibitors.
It showed the following characteristics:
- 74% exhibitors gained orders and 69% explicitly expressed their desires to attend the upcoming exhibition.
- Overseas buyers are mainly coming from 50 countries and regions including Germany, Canada, France, Italy, Australia, India, Singapore, Vietnam, Pakistan, Iran, Spain, South Africa, Brazil, Indonesia, Egypt, and so forth.
- PV Guangzhou have cooperated with more than 300 media since the first edition.
Some expectations for 2015 edition
- 250+ exhibitors
- 20,000+ visitors
- Exhibition Area: 10,000m2+