October 2014 Edition:
From October 21 to October 24, 2014 it will be held Glasstec in Dusseldorf, Germany. This is an international trade fair for glass production, processing and glass products. This event is the meeting point for all the world of glass, and it is the largest and the most important trade fair for the glass industry, has the best suppliers and it is the most recognized international event around the world.There is no other event that can have the best glass material to exhibit, here is from production to processing and application right up to recycling. The last event were more than 1,175 exhibitors from more than 54 countries from all over the world, and there were more than 42,000 visitors from more than 86 countries. It is the unique global picture of the entire glass supply chain process in all the world. Glasstec Dusseldorf has the best program and special showcases and congresses for the best brands and marks, all these for the visitors and exhibitors.The trends themes for this year 2014, will be the following:
- Optimization of process and product qualities in glass manufacturing.
- Technological innovations for the manufacture of thin glass.
- Innovative and smart glass for architecture, interiors and vehicles.
- Technical glass and special glass as well as innovative thin glass.
- Light and solid hollow and packaging glass.
- New products for crafts and their processing.
- Recycling of glass composites.