Each year, speakers share hands-on experience dealing with current challenges as well as successes in medical information departments. Participants are encouraged to take part in workshops and discussions within the sessions. This is also a great opportunity to network with your colleagues.
- To offer a neutral platform for professionals to share operational best practices and discuss how evolving business, regulatory and legal requirements impact the practice of medical information.
- To provide opportunities for medical information departments to showcase success stories or stories to learn by, in the popular Putting Theory into Practice session.
- To explore the impact of new technologies on information delivery and customer interactions.
A dedicated poster session will also provide an opportunity to broaden the topics at the conference to other areas.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
Industry and Academia Regulatory Authorities/Government Agencies Professionals involved in: Medical Information Medical Communications Medical Affairs
WHAT LAST YEAR'S ATTENDEES SAID?
- This conference is a must attend priority for anyone working in Medical Information inEurope.
- I think this conference is very relevant to people working in Medical Information. It is a goodway to learn the innovations and new trends. It is also a good opportunity to exchange ideasand experience with people from other companies.
- It is relevant to what we do and it has content that is easily applicable if needed to our dailywork and there are no other forums for such exchange in Europe.