Find out the latest trends that are comming in Automechanika 2018
What are the advantages of exhibiting at Automechanika Shanghai 2018?
In the eyes of the overseas market, the show serves as a window into Asia’s automotive industry. While domestic participants might be interested in expanding their business by collaborating with overseas brands, it’s equally as important the other way around. Many overseas players are now turning to China and the rest of Asia, and proactively exploring its development potential. The industry here is moving and developing so quickly, that people want to capitalise on China’s path to competing with the world’s biggest car production and consumption nations.
This is exemplified in the 18 overseas pavilions that we will have this year. This means we will have dedicated exhibiting areas for France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the UAE, the UK and the USA.
How to apply to exhibit or attend?
There is still time to register to attend Automechanika Shanghai 2018, you can register online.
Lastly, can you give us some participation results from the last edition?
- Visitors: 130, 928 (2016: 120,671) - 9% increase
- Exhibitors: 6,051 (2016: 5,756) - 5% increase
- Scale: 340,000 sqm (2016: 312,000) - 9% increase
As you can see, we’re on track again to increase our figures in 2018, which is testament to our participants who see the show as a one-stop platform for the entire supply chain to serve the latest trends, which is why we continue our upward trajectory each year.
Automechanika Shanghai 2015 moves to a new location, the National Exhibition and Conventions Center!
Asia’s largest trade fair for automotive parts, accessories, equipment and services, Automechanika Shanghai will date for the 2-5 December 2015. The influence of Automechanika Shanghai continues to expand annually with many newcomers coming aboard and countless repeat exhibitors opting to expand their exhibition space to reach a broader market. If you are going to exhibit here or you are thinking on visiting, don't miss our interview with the organisers and discover all the novelties and details for Automechanika's next edition in shanghai.
What are the novelties of the next edition?
- New location - The show moves to a new location: National Exhibition and Conventions Center in Puxi, Shanghai. Is an expanded space optimising 280,000 sqm, which is an extraordinary increase of 27 percent from the previous year.
- New exhibitors - As sectors are growing exponentially, new and enlarged exhibitors fill expanded show space. One of the Automechanika Shanghai exhibitors, Tenneco, is a leading manufacturer serving well-known OEM and aftermarket distributors and retailers worldwide.
- New attendees - Among many new attendees this year is Bilstein, an innovative shock-absorber specialist in Germany. The company will showcase their entire range of shock-absorber systems in the show.
- Since 2011, the Accessories & Tuning sector of Automechanika Shanghai has had huge success, increasing by almost 500% - To build on the ample success of the market, the Accessories & Tuning Key Brand Hall has been further amplified to attract and gather big companies from this sector.
3 reasons to visit Automechanika Shanghai
- You will have the opportunity of networking and establishing strong marketing deals with various industry players from all around the world.
- Over 700 worldwide exhibitors from the Repair & Maintenance sector looking to capitalise on this shift in consumer spending will take part in the exhibition.
- Automechanika Shanghai is one of 15 Automechanika fairs held in Africa, Asia, Europe and North, Central and South America. And on every edition the event provides a comprehensive range of seminars and workshops access to various industry sectors and topics.
Benefits to exhibit here?
China has become the manufacturing epicentre of an extremely fast growing automotive
market so every year more companies worldwide are eager to explore the automotive sectors and the possibilities available to them.
As an international event, Automechanika shanghai is the perfect platform to inform a broader and knowledgeable audience about your brand value and product strengths.
The significant jump in this sector’s participation in only five years confirms the high
regard companies have for the Automechanika Shanghai show as an important channel for their business development, branding, networking and success.
What benefits brings Automechanika Shanghai to the city?
Improved economic conditions among Chinese consumers has shifted the buying power towards more upscale vehicles and products. The quality of goods and maintenance is of greater importance and many shops and companies have enhanced their market to reflect this concept of higher expectations among consumers. Because of this shift in consumer needs, companies within the Repair & Maintenance sector realise Automechanika Shanghai is the perfect platform to demonstrate quality products and market their brand to a wide and knowledgeable audience.
What is the visitors profile?
The visitors for Automechanika Shanghai are people and companies from all around the world - Chinese and overseas visitors - interested in find new products on:
- Parts & Components
- Accessories & Tuning
- Repair & Maintenance
- Electronics & Systems
- Services Station & Car Wash
- Vehicle Production
- IT & Management
And whose purpose is to gather information about those new products and services, purchase, meet and visit their suppliers, seek for representation and also, evaluate the show for exhibiting in the future.
Some participation results from the last edition
- Number of visitors totalled 89,111 (9% increase from 2013) with 26% of them from overseas.
- 4,906 exhibitors (6% increase from 2013) from 39 countries and regions participated.
- 220,000 sqm of exhibition space covering 17 halls and 10 temporary halls.
- 17 overseas pavilions.