Waxstock is the premier car care show in UK, and for the next edition held on July, the show returns to Ricoh arena - Coventry - in the heart of the country. If you are planning to exhibit or visit this amazing event don't miss our interview with the organizers to discover all the activities we will enjoy about or receive some tips to make you exhibition a complete success!
Explain us, what are the novelties of the next edition?
Waxstock is Europe’s specialist car care show for the general public and trade, and returns to Ricoh Arena in Coventry for its fourth year. 2015 sees a packed arena, outside show and shine area with a programme of car care tuition throughout the day.
Can you give usc 3 reasons to visit Waxstock?
- By visiting Waxstock, you can see the largest selection of car care brands in one place – over 40 car care brands from across the globe congregate at Waxstock for one day only, demonstrating their products.
- The retail experience is important as well. Customers can save hundreds of pounds in discounts on specialist products, and exhibitors often make healthy profits.
- Finally, free tuition and detailing demonstrations are part of the show, so everyone can learn about car care process, or improve their technique.
What I have to know to exhibit in UK?
Public liability insurance is required to exhibit, but this is quite affordable (often less than 100 GBP for an annual policy). A risk assessment needs to be completed for the stand (normal practice for exhibitors). Overall, exhibiting in the UK is straightforward, easy and economic. Waxstock has international and European exhibitors, as well as local and national traders.
What are the benefits of exhibit here?
The costs of a stand are typically covered by retail sales on the day. The show is well organised and does not take up too many resources, being a one day event. The show is at Ricoh Arena, which has a Casino, hotel and restaurant on-site, increasing the ease of exhibiting.
Can we finish with some participation results from the last edition?
- In 2014, Waxstock saw 1500 visitors attend the event – all of whom are car care enthusiasts, experts or professionals (quality audience). It is often the best one day sales for exhibiting car care brands.
- 2015 should see 1700-1800 visitors!