The show attracts exhibitors from many segments of the consumer-goods industry, can you give some tips for those exhibiting for the first time, not just in Upakovka but in Moscow?
If you want to find your personal client, for sure it’s necessary to make an extra advertisement about participation in the exhibition, do the mailing, research packaging market and etc. First of all our new clients can provide information about their business in the official catalogue and online database that all visitors read.
Do you recommend us an activity, workshop or conference in particular?
Visitors of Upakovka 2017 are not only in for ranges displayed by more than 220 exhibitors from 19 countries but also for the Russian debut of the special innovation parc show, there successful special topics such as «LAUNCHING OF SAVE FOOD INITIATIVE IN RUSSIA» and «75 YEARS OF PET – Efficient packaging with high grade of recyclability» will be represented.
Our visitors also will find out more about new tendencies in design at the seminar block «PACKAGING THAT SELLS. How to turn the supermarket shelf into the most effective marketing channel for your brand. Relevant international instruments and Russian cases», organized by Branding Agency Depot WPF with the assistance of the Russian Brand Сonsultancies Association (RBCA).
Give us some reasons to don't miss the show
Upakovka is the only trade fair in Russia that displays the entire value-added chain:
- Packaging machines and devices
- Machines for the production of packaging material, packaging means and auxiliary packaging means
- Converting and printing of packaging materials and means
- Packaging materials, packaging means and auxiliary packaging means
- Machines and equipment for confectionery and bakery
- Processing machines
- Complementary techniques/technology
- Logistics/storage equipment
The show addresses all relevant target groups in the industry:
- Food & beverage
- Confectionary & bakery
- Pharma & cosmetics
- Consumer goods (non-food)
- Industrial products
Participation results from the last edition (UPAKOVKA / UPAK Italy 2016):
- about 800 exhibitors from 30 countries (together with inter-plastic)
- about 20,000 visitors from Russia and the CIS states