Micam is where the world meets footwear. Last year there were over 1,400 exhibitors including 821 Italian companies and 635 foreign companies covering 64,144 square meters of net display space for the world's most important event for the footwear industry.
If you are a manufacturer, distributor, agent, or representative of footwear, bags and leather accessories, total look in leather, or accessories for shoe shops, you won't want to miss this huge event taking place in Milan! Come discover all of the latest trends in shoes, handbags, and accessories. If you need help with your exhibit, we'll introduce you to our expert team of stand Designers in Milan.
List of ``Accessories for shops area´´ exhibitors- February 2016 edition:
- A.T.A. SRL
- BNS Bergal Nico & Solitaire Shoecare & Accessories
- Carrea Alfredo & F. SRL
- CIAC SRL Compagnia Italiana Accessori Calzature
- Eagle Insoles
- Form Bags S.P.A.
- Fratelli Barbieri SRL
- Pubblieffe Di Filipponi Ettore
- Savipack Economicbag - Ecologicbag - Ecofashionbag
- SVIG SRL
- Tan Company Italia SRL
- Tarrago Brands International SL
- Tradigo Giovanni SRL
- Vetrina S.P.
Previous Winners of theMICAM Award:
- Antonio Percassi, Vergelio Milano
- Andrea Panconesi, Luisaviaroma
- Steven Jamison, Blue Sole Shoes
- Franco Ramonda, Sorelle Ramonda
- Rencheng Yue, Estate - Qingdao Dyna-Pac Import & Export Co. Ltd.
- Roberto Zecchini, Michel Calzature
- Simone Prost-Boucle, Paul Et Nany
- Giuseppe and Alberto Livoli, Marte´srl
- Elio Verzella, Jeans&Co/Chassures Elio E Leo
- Marcello Bersan, Le Follie Shop
- William Wong, Italian Fashion Gallery
A.M.C. SRL, Accademia of Venice, Achten Fashion Group, Alberto Fermani, Aldo Brue, Baldinini SRL, Baldowski, Bikkembergs, Birkenstock, Calvin Klein, Catwalk, Crocs, Desigual, Dolce, Fashion Group SRL, Frye, Giano, Giovanni Fabiani, Hobby Sport, JF London, Karisma, Mabellini, Manya, Natalia Blanco, Nicola Benson, Piccadilly, Ravel, Sandy Shoes, Skechers USA ITALIA, Valentina, etc.