TechUG London: the trade show
With increasing workloads and demands on our time, the cost of attending an event and taking a day out of the office can be a big challenge. As fellow end users, the team at TechUG totally understand the challenges you face at work. However, we believe there is a huge amount of value in joining our community and attending our events which will help both you and your organisations.
Here are our top reasons why you should attend at least one user group event every year:
- Experience an open forum for the local IT community to come together & share ideas.
- Come along to network, consolidating your skills and knowledge base within the group.
- Develop an understanding of use cases and the architecture behind new solutions.
- Hear content which has been selected for its educational value by fellow end users and customers.
- Enjoy the quiet labs room, available for all delegates to access study materials or catch up with work, without the constant distractions of the office.
- Benefit from our independence which enables our events to provide impartial guidance based on the groups wisdom.
- De-risk your new technology investments and upgrades by utilising the community.
Events are free to attend, with complementary Internet access, refreshments throughout the day and buffet lunch.Come and “Geek out at the bar” at the end of the day and enjoy a few post event drinks with old and new friends.As an independant and vendor neutral group, we welcome the attendance anyone with an interest in Big Data, Data Centre, Leadership (IT), Networking, Open Source, Storage or Virtualisation but ask attendees to refrain from soliciting for business.
Event profile TechUG London
- Frequency: Annual
- Scope: National
Next edition TechUG London
TechUG London editions
|TechUG London 2019||From to||London, United Kingdom|
|TechUG London 2017||From to||London, United Kingdom|
|TechUG London 2016||From to||London, United Kingdom||Grange St Paul's Hotel|
TechUG London organizer
- Evvnt Buzz