Beijing Overseas Property & Immigration Exhibition (OPIE) will be held on November. And as Asia's most professional and influential exhibition, there will be hundreds of superior projects from more than 30 countries. To discover all the details and novelties for the next edition we have been talking with the organisers. Don't miss all they have revealed to us!
What are the novelties of the next edition?
The Most Professional Immigration and Overseas Property Exhibition - The show covering four aspects including overseas property, overseas immigration, overseas study and overseas investment is the first of its kind in Beijing city which pays much attention to the developing overseas investment, property and immigration industry.
3 reasons to visit OPIE Beijing
- The three-day exhibition attracted participators dealing with overseas property, immigration, investment and overseas study from Europe, North America, Asia, Australia, Africa and some other countries and regions. The last show attracted more than 25,000 high-end fortune visitors. Hundreds of real estate and immigration enterprises participate in the show,including America, Canada, France, British, Australia, Singapore, Thailand and etc.
- Famous enterprises such as Australia property investment association, Thames visa, Vip real estate, Caibre Real Estate, Mission Hills Investment Ltd, Banyan Tree, MANAGEMENT.SDN.BHD, Global House Buyer Limited, Greenland Grou，and many other properties and immigration companies all had participated in the show, and got fruitful results.
- The organizer will keep on inviting more and more high-end visitors and building the best display and trading platform for the overseas immigration, study abroad, investment and property.
What I have to know to exhibit in Beijing?
Is the 3rd immigration tide grow up in China - Based on “China International Immigration Report 2012”, China permanent immigration demography is more than 150,000 at end of this year, including 87,017 to America firstly, and then Canada, Australia, New Zealand. Based on “Private Banking White Paper 2013”, published by Hurun Report & Bank of China, 14% of wealthy Chinese is applying for immigration, and 46% take immigration into consideration. The overseas investment and immigration focused on real estate, foreign currency deposit and stocks, and is aimed at excellent education resource, safe investment environment and higher life quality.
Based on statistics from immigration bureaus worldwide, China is continuously the biggest resource of international investment, house purchasing, immigration, overseas education.The 3rd immigration tide grow up in China
Benefits to exhibit here?
Purchasing overseas property is popular in China - With the regulation of the domestic real estate by government, many Chinese people pay more attention to overseas real estate. As report in 2012, the popular region of overseas property, such as Toronto, London and Singapore, 20% to 40% offshore buyers are Chinese buyers.
The buyers for Overseas property centralized in Beijing and Shanghai - Currently, 33% of China high net worth individuals have overseas properties, and the overseas investment account for 19% in their total investments, mostly invested in real estate. Thirty percent of high net worth people who doesn’t have overseas properties also has the plan to invest overseas property within 3 years. As “2012 China Overseas Property Purchase Tendency” report,the buyers for overseas property centralized in Shanghai (12.55%) and Beijing (11.56%).
- For the visitors that we through many way to invitate them - As the organizer, CCOIC is the biggest chamber of commerce organization and China’s the highest international business organization, gathering most famous enterprises from both home and abroad. CCOIC will invite entrepreneurs and successful people on a national scale to come to OPIE. Moreover, CCOIC is also sending invitation to worldwide famous enterprises. It is dedicated to provide a grand supply and demand meeting for all participators.
What benefits brings OPIE Beijing to the city?
More than 100 international and China media focus and report on OPIE, which includes Xinhua News Agency, China Youth Daily, China Business News, China Securities Journal, Shanghai Securities News, Sohu, Sina, Fenghuang, SFUN, Souhu Focus, Netease Property, Juwai, Hexun property, Long-term property,ACB News, AC property, Zhifang and Overseas investment etc.
OPIE has established full cooperation with private banks, chambers, golf clubs, jockey clubs, aviation clubs, yacht clubs and 5-star hotels.
What is the visitors profile?
We invite VIP clients with proper orientation so as to build Asia’s best overseas property,investment and immigration exhibition.
Some participation results from the last edition
- Last OPIE attracted hundreds of real estate projects from more than 30 countries, such as USA, Australia, New ZeaLand，UK, Germany, Italy, Spaim, Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, Malaysia, Thailand, Sri Lanka，Saint Kitts etc.
- There were 25000 high-net worth visitors during three days.
- More than 30 seminars were held during three days, and each seminar attracted hundreds of professional visitors attending.