Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo
Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo: the trade show
Mumbai International Luxury Property and Residency Conference
Date 15-16 January 2020
Venue The St. Regis Mumbai (462, Senapati Bapat Marg, Worli, 400013), India.
An exhibition on investment immigration and international high-end real estate
Mumbai International Luxury Property and Residency Conference is a large-scale
conference and exhibition.
It combines a conference on the first day (15 January), with an exhibition, workshops,
and networking opportunities on the second day (16 January).
Exhibitors and attendees
The event brings together high-end real estate and immigration market professionals. Our visitors include private individuals interested in immigration and acquisition of upscale properties,
international entrepreneurs, home buyers, and prospective immigrants.
Regular exhibitors of the Mumbai IELP Expo include:
- Government agencies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, the EU (Spain,
Cyprus, Malta etc.), the Caribbean (Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, St Kitts and Nevis),
-International associations, including FIABCI and the Investment Migration Council;
- Prominent immigration companies, including Henley& Partners and CS Global
- Luxury real estate market leaders, including Sotheby’s Real Estate, Christie’s, and
-Major personal financial consultancies, including EY, KPMG, PwC, and Deloitte; and
- Other leaders in the related fields.
- As of 2018, total HNWI (High Net Worth Individuals) wealth worldwide amounted to US
$70 trillion. India has 218,600 HNWIs, who collectively control US $877 billion.
-As of 2017, more than 17 million Indian immigrants were residing abroad.
- Indians favor the UAE as an immigration destination. More than 3.5 million Indian
nationals reside in the Emirates.
- 2 million Indian immigrants reside in the USA.
-In 2013-2014, Indians invested more than US $5.8 billion in residential properties in the
-Indians prefer property investments in Singapore, New York, Dubai, and London.
- In London, of buyers of properties worth US $1 million or more, 3% are Indian
The conference covers a range of topics, including immigration, acquisition of upmarket real
estate overseas, and personal financial consulting. Attendees had the opportunity to get their
questions answered by our professional partners and receive bespoke advice from
acknowledged and reputable industry experts.
To join the event, please apply on the official website: https://ilpexpo.com/exhibitions/mumbai/2020/jan
Event profile Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo
Next edition Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo
Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo editions
|Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2019||From to||Mumbai, India||The St. Regis Mumbai|
Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo organizer
- ZAGRANITSA INTERNATIONAL MEDIA GROUP LLP
- London (United Kingdom)