MoOD 2015 will be a 'Boutique Show' as a reference to the 'Boutique Hotels', and will be presenting itself in September, alongside Indigo Brussels Home Edition, as 'boutique show'. Don't miss the novelties and new features you will find on the next edition of this amazing show.
The novelties of the next edition
For the first time the Indigo Brussels Home Edition will be organised by Textirama vzw. But the uniqueness of Indigo Brussels Home Edition will remain completely intact.
Innovation Platform welcomes a vnew partner: Materia - The Innovation Platform keeps capturing the imagination and promises an offer you cannot afford to miss. The Dutch Materia is an innovative materials bank with over 100.000 members whose goal is to be accessible and reach as many companies as possible on a daily basis. Materia will enrich the Innovation Platform with their own vision on the future of materials and interior decoration.
Launching the "Launch Pad" - The Innovation Platform is bearing its first fruits. The Innovation Platform wants to inspire visitors with innovations and stimulate new initiatives. And successfully so, because MoOD is the first in the branch to have an inspiring offer for starting entrepreneurs with ready to use innovative products. The offer is selected by Trendease’s Jennifer Castoldi.
Fascinating seminars and lectures - Visitors will be able to enjoy an exclusive club of top speakers, and in a cosy lounge atmosphere no less.
Digital Platform - The Digital Platform at MoOD is closely following the developments and is informing visitors. MoOD will be welcoming professor Marc Van Parys amongst others, who will open a window to the future of our digital textile world.
Reasons to visit MoOD Brussels
- MoOD focuses on the customer experience. This means conducting business in a pleasant, laid-back environment and enjoying the stylish surroundings offered by MoOD.
- The offer is an exquisite selection of international textile producers who provide upholstery, window and wall coverings. MoOD makes sure the buyer has nothing to worry about, by only allowing exhibitors that meet those strict criteria. Visitors to MoOD opt for quality, service and trust.
- An unexpected source of inspiration. MoOD entices with innovations, information and inspiration. In short, as a boutique show MoOD has a distinctive position: more than ever unique and independent.
What I have to know to exhibit in Brussels (some specific rules in venues...)?
MoOD warns all its exhibitors NOT TO BOOK A HOTEL with a company called Convention Expo Travel. The company is in no way affiliated with MoOD and is NOT the official travel agent for the event.
Free Shuttles service between Brussels Airport and Brussels Expo - Go to the MoOD info desk at Brussels Airport (located behind the customs checkpoint). The hostess and drivers will be happy to assist. Arrival and departure points for the shuttles in Brussels Expo are located near the entrance to Hall 8 (from there on, follow the signs)
Benefits to exhibit here?
- MoOD valorises the added value of a unique profile: the tranquil way of doing business, the quality of professional contacts, the inspiration and the trust. So the show assure the exhibnitors new qualified and trust contacts.
- The exhibitors are without exception international textile producers who provide upholstery, window and wall coverings; and MoOD is the only exhibition in the world with this profile. So professionals from all around the world attend to find exactly what YOU are selling.
Some participation results from the last edition
- MoOD 2014 was visited by a total of 5,700 professionals.
Some participation expectations
MoOD and Indigo Brussels are taking over Hall 5, the PATIO and Hall 8 again, with 125 exhibitors and 100 studios.