MICE Asia Pacific Exhibition is the only show in Asia focused specifically on networking between the buyers and sellers of the MICE industry. During two days the show brings together Asia’s leading Meetings, Conference, Exhibition and Events Organisers to meet and network with Asia Pacific’s leading hotels, venues and event suppliers. On September it will be held a new edition, so we've been talking with the organizers in order to learn more about this exciting show.
Which are the novelties of the next edition?
Following on from the success of the 2014 event, Oliver Kinross are proud to present our new programme for 2015. We welcomed more than 2,000 attendees to our launch event and this year we are set to double this number.
We are launching The MICE & Event Technology Asia Pacific Awards Ceremony on day one (10th September) aim to recognize excellence within the Events Industry and acknowledge those who are playing a defining role in supporting, growing and moving the industry forwards. The Awards will be judged upon impartially by 15 leading event professionals from throughout the Asia Pacific region. The Awards Ceremony and Networking evening will take place after day one of the exhibition and will feature live entertainment acts, cocktail party and networking.
MICE Asia Pacific 2015 has also teamed with hotels.tv, a renowned accommodation provider with a proven track record for excellent discounts, for all attendees to book accommodation with negotiated rates across a variety of hotels in Singapore. Bookings can be made directly through the event website.
For more information, don't hesitate to visit the official website!
Can you give me 3 reasons to visit MICE?
- Visitors range from Exhibition organisers, meeting planners, Incentive house agency, party/networking planners, meetings and event associations, tour, travel and destination agencies. They represent a range of companies heavily involved and devoted to support the events industry. Attendees will be able to meet them all in once at this two days event.
- The show will bring MICE professionals across Asia Pacific Region to Singapore for the exhibition. We have free conference, training workshops, entertainment acts, networking drinks receptions and our Awards Ceremony for our visitors.
- A chance to win a free trip away and accommodation in a various amazing destinations across Asia Pacific Region.
Which are the benefits to exhibit here?
- An exhibition booth at MICE 2015 increases your brand awareness to the thousands of event industry professionals. You can demonstrate your products and services
- Showcase your venues/products and solutions. Meet and do business with buyers from thousands of event organisers from throughout Asia Pacific.
Some participation results from the last edition
- More than 2,000 attendees
- 52% from Singapore/Malaysia
- 100+ Exhibitors
- 5,000+ Visitors
- 6 Workshops
- 30+ Presentations