Middle East Fertility Society (MEFS) is a 24 year-old professional society whose mission is to improve fertility care of couples in the Arab world and Middle East through the transfer of medical knowledge and the promotion of scientific research.
The society has become a vehicle of knowledge dissemination and a platform for research collaboration in the whole region. The annual scientific event has traditionally become the meeting point where all fertility specialists across the Middle East find the opportunity to exchange scientific information, renew social bonds, strengthen national solidarity, and consolidate cultural heritage.
Attend the Middle East Fertility Society scientific annual congress to hear top experts in reproductive medicine discuss the latest in reproductive care.
- Find answers, learn and network all in one convenient location.
- Latest Research: Expert presentations and discussions on reproductive medicine
- Leading Education: Earn CME credits while at the meeting this live activity awards 24 contact hours by the Middle East Fertility Society
- Networking: Interact with colleagues, professionals and leaders in the field
- Exhibitors: Get hands on with the latest in medical innovations