Intertraffic Amsterdam is the international trade show for professionals in the infrastructure, traffic management, safety and parking industry. Is held every two years at Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Convention Centre and the next edition will take place on April 2016 (5th-8th). We've been interviewing the organizers to learn more about this show, get an overview of the industry and discover the reasons why we can't miss Intertraffic Amsterdam...
The novelties of the next edition
From the perspective of Intertraffic, we see an increasing shift from low to high-tech (ITS) solutions. Exhibitors from the segments Parking, Infrastructure and Safety are gradually moving towards the Traffic Management and Smart Mobility segments. Furthermore, we see an evolution from mobility products to mobility services, resulting in a comprehensive mobility package that better responds to the needs of people who increasingly plan their trips online. As an exhibition, Intertraffic responds to the needs of public authorities as well as the private sector and travellers.
There will be demonstrations of innovative mobility services, better use of the road network, communication technologies in cars and along the highway, and solutions for sustainable mobility both inside Hall 9 and at an outdoor area.
3 reasons to visit Intertraffic Amsterdam
- Professionals from all over the world visit (27.000) and participate (800) at Intertraffic Amsterdam. This is why: Intertraffic is the best way to keep you up to speed with the very latest trends and developments.
- Intertraffic offers a fully comprehensive overview of the traffic and transport industry, provided by well over 800 exhibitors. All under one roof.
- Solutions for all your problems regarding infrastructure, traffic management and parking can be found at Intertraffic.
What I have to know to exhibit in Amsterdam (some specific rules)?
You can find all the information you need to konw on the Registration Form with Rules & Regulations, but some thing you need to know if you are planning to exhibit are:
- Costs of stand space - The rental price per square metre of floor space doesn't include the stand construction. Stand construction - Participants who do not wish to use shell scheme stand construction must ensure that their stand has the following: Self-supporting side and rear walls, company name and stand number indication, carpet tiles and lighting. Exhibitors
- Permits - Exhibitors using stands with multiple stories, a gallery and/or podia (> 60cms) must request a permit at the latest eight weeks before the beginning of construction.
- VAT regulations - Due to VAT rules regarding the place of supply of services, whereby we do not have to invoice Dutch VAT on stand rental and stand construction, you must enter your full VAT number on the Registration Form or enclose a statement from the tax authorities that qualifies you as a taxable person.
Benefits to exhibit here?
- International platform - Intertraffic is the largest, most prominent innovation platform in the world for (sustainable) mobility solutions and products/services in the field of infrastructure, traffic management, safety and parking.
- Networks - Connect with new people and meet existing partners at Intertraffic. Interact with some 27,000 visitors from over 125 different countries and stay up to speed with the latest market developments.
- Inspire visitors - Showcase your latest products, services and solutions before a targeted audience at Intertraffic. One of the main reasons visitors give for attending is to discover new products and services and find solutions to mobility problems. Visitors come to try, experience and gain knowledge and inspiration, and as many as 75% of them have decision-making authority. This is your chance to present your distinctive qualities and put your offer in the spotlight.
- Knowledge sharing - Intertraffic is enhanced by an extensive programme that is formulated in close cooperation with trade associations and exhibitors. The programme offers a broad and inspiring range for the entire traffic and transport sector, with interactive workshops, presentations, roundtables and pitches on the exhibition floor.
- Focus on innovations - The indoor exhibition floor and the outdoor area maintain a focus on innovation, as evidenced by demonstrations at stands, in the Smart Mobility Center, in the InnovationLAB and through activities in the outdoor area.
Some participation results from the last edition (2014)
Visitors: 71% international / 29& national
- 26,819 visits
- 12,901 visiting companies
- 128 visiting countries
- 75% decision makers
Exhibitors: 86% international / 14% national
- 760 exhibitors
- 5,733 staff at show