HoReCa. Retail Tech Exhibition is based on five key areas: Restaurant, Foodstuffs, Tea & Coffee, Retail Tech and World of hotel. Each year it takes place in Minsk to focus on the actual trends of food industry. As its celebration is close - is will be held on April - we've talked with the organisers to find what's up on the next edition.
The novelties of the next edition
Bar-sector will be presented by international contest-tasting of wines and liqueur-and-vodka products and well known in the professional sphere exhibition Beer. Wines. Drinks. Such approach and selection of the most essential accents of hospitality industry will allow to form correctly the target groups of visitors, present effective business-solutions for each direction.
Reasons to visit HoReCa
The most actual novelties are demonstrated here:
innovations in equipment for objects of catering
new trends in the manufacture of kitchen and confectionery equipment
novelties of crockery and glass from leading manufacturers, ideas for table appointments
the best trends of food: master-classes from leading experts for restaurant, confectionery, bakery and meat industries
- coffee solutions for preparing hot and cold drinks
Directions of development of bar business, current trends in the field of mixology - new and traditional tastes
business solutions to improve the efficiency of objects of trade
- modern approaches to provide exploitation and functioning of hotel complexes
This is an important area for business development:
- Visitors have an unique opportunity to plunge into the world of modern technologies of hospitality industry. The format of the exhibition is a live communication with professionals. Successful restaurateurs and hoteliers, well known chefs, experts of the coffee and bar areas, heads of famous companies, distributors and manufacturers of modern equipment, importers of raw materials and foodstuffs, independent experts will share their experiences and knowledge.
This is guaranteed contacts and meetings of buyers and suppliers:
B2С format – major advertising campaign in media, open workshops for a wide audience
- B2В format – advertising and promotion of the exhibition in professional environment; big business and education program.
Some participation results from the last edition
Results and achievements of 2014:
- 2500 - total exposition area, sq.m.
- 85 - participants from Belarus, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Ukraine and Vietnam
- 4583 - unique visitors
- 96,24% – heads of enterprises and subdivisions, and specialists of restaurant and hotel business: chefs, technologists, merchandisers, managers, marketing specialists, procurement professionals, project managers