And who can attend?
Anyone wanting to attend an official HITEC function must register and collect a badge before gaining access to the exhibit hall, educational sessions or the HITEC Opening Party. The attendee profile, based on HITEC 2015 qualified attendees:
- By business class: hotel/resort, consulting firm, associations, club, casino, academic...
- By job function: IT/IS, corporate, financial, C-level, sales & marketing, operations, owners...
Appart of HITEC exhibition, we can enjoy other co-located events, activities and lectures. Do you recommend us a session or activity in particular?
All of the co-located events are great:
- iHITA Annual Conference - is the oldest research conference focusing solely on hospitality technology
- HSMAI’s Revenue Optimization Conference (ROC)- is the most compelling and comprehensive revenue management event for the hotel industry.
- HFTP Club & Hotel Controllers Conference - focus on current and emerging issues, best practices and complex challenges.
Finally, can you tell us some participation results from the last edition?
- HITEC 2015 was one of the highest attended with 6,051 hospitality professionals representing 55 countries.
- The conference, which had over 115 speakers with 70 educational sessions, addressed important issues including system selection, mobile and guestroom technology, data security, PCI compliance and more.
- The exhibit floor was home to 823 exhibit booths showcasing the latest in hospitality technology products and services.