Food Hospitality World is the first global food and hospitality tradeshow in Africa. The first edition, held last year, certainly sent a strong message to the market - we mean business. The inaugural exhibition staged at the end of May in Cape Town, South Africa, attracted not only a wide variety of exhibitors, but a host of local and international delegates, visitors and buyers.
Now that the second edition is comming, we have decided to talk with the organisers to discover all the novelties and their secret for succeed.
The novelties of the next edition
In the show you will find the following Feature Areas:
- Food for Thought Conference
- World of Wines
- Africa Rising
- Halal Pavilion
- Specialised Buyers Program
And for 2015 edition, Food Hospitality World Africa presents an innovative “Food for Thought” Conference alongside the exhibition. Relevant, informative and creative content will be presented by leading industry experts and innovators of the food and beverage sectors.
The topics include:
- Sustainability – such as building of green hotels, food security, home-grown products
- African Footprint – doing business in Africa, food & hospitality trends in Africa
- Culinary Trends
- Supply Chain Management
- Living Halal - panel discussion on Halal lifestyle, and its impact in the food and hospitality sector.
Key reasons to visit Food Hospitality World Africa
To establish contacts with new business suppliers
To understand the current market trends in the industry
To evaluate product offerings from the industry
To find / buy new products in the market
To network with industry colleagues
To obtain information / literature on product rates
- To attend features / challenge
Reasons to exhibit
THE MOST PROMISING MARKETS - China, India, Brazil and South Africa
THE BUSINESS MATCHING - Users profile, interests survey, needs crossing: a value added service that gives the chance to plan in advance B2B meetings with professional operators.
A GLOBAL NETWORK - The expertise of Fiera Milano joins the experience and competence of local and international partners who deeply know the Hospitality & Food sector.
CONTINUOUS ASSISTANCE - Fiera Milano takes care of its exhibitors in every business stage, from the market analysis to the local assistance.
- MARKET VISIT - a guided tour of a local importer, a wholesaler and a retailer of local food to help companies to better understand how the market works.
Benefits of exhibit
Connect with key decision makers and influencers from food service and hospitality industry - Procurement &
Purchase teams from HORECA, Retailers, Distributors, Wholesalers, Chefs & Institutional Buyers.
Network with influencers and industry experts attending seminars and conferences.
Engage with your target audience at your stand through our Business Matching Services.
Support from leading trade associations.
- Meet and interact with leading brands from the most promising world markets.
Some participation results from 2014 (1st) edition
More than 3000 delegates from the range of food & hospitality sectors attended the show
A total of 197 pre-fixed meetings were requested for the exhibitors combined, out of these a total of 124 Meetings were accepted
- We received more than 1052 pre-registration requests and 990 confirmed their presence