Welcome to Eletrolar Show, the largest consumer electronics show related to the industry and retail on Latin america. If you are going to participate on the next edition, that will be held in Sao Paulo in July you must read the interview we make to the organizers in order to learn more about the show and all the features you will find at Transamerica Expo Center.
The novelties of the next july edition:
In the commemorative edition of its 10 years, the Eletrolar Show triples business opportunities. It will count with another two events, the Smartphone Congress, which will address all aspects of smartphones, market opportunities and connectivity to electronics and home appliances and the fair also gain international exposure and will adopt abroad, the name of Latin American Electronics with new business chances for Brazilian companies and South-American buyers.
3 reasons to visit Eletrolar Show:
- The only tradeshow for the industry and retail of home appliances, consumer electronics, mobile phones, furniture, housewares and IT of Latin America
- Two important side events: The Smartphone Congress, where Experts in technology, business and entrepreneurship will discuss topics such as digital infrastructure for the sector in Brazil, on-line payment solutions, the applications market, m-commerce, changes in retail, consumer behavior, Big Data, wearables and internet of things and the Latin American Electronics fair, a great showcase of new technologies which will bring together major players from the industry and the retail around the region. More than 270 international companies from countries such as Turkey, Venezuela, China, Argentina and Spain will present their products and brands.
- Is the largest tradeshow of the sector. In 2015, is expected more than 29.000 visitors, displays 10.000 products, shows 700 brands in 36.000 m². To ensure the representativeness of the region, Grupo Eletrolar will sponsor the coming of buyers, with travel expenses and lodging, large networks and distributors of Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru and Venezuela.
What I have to know to exhibit in Sao Paulo (some specific rules)?
The exhibitor must to fit into one of the categories of the fair, which are: Industries, distributors and importers of home appliance, consumer electronics, household, housewares, electrical products, small appliances, game & toys, wellness & leisure, mobile phones and IT sectors.
Benefits to exhibit here?
- The exhibitor shows its products and brands for decision-makers professionals of the sector.
- Opportunity to negotiate with buyers responsible for more than 26.000 point of sales just in Brazil, and purchase professionals from big players of the South America region.
Some participation results from the last edition
- USD 1,5 billion of business generated in four days
- 29.000 visitors
- 10.000 products
- 2.500 CEO’s
- 700 brands
- 200 press representatives