Balttour: the trade show
Balttour offers to all participants a unique opportunity – to
promote and sell their services and products, to expand business
contacts, to make their brands easily recognisable thus
boosting the profits.
- to meet the audiences – travel industry professionals, travellers, holiday makers, media representatives – all in all about 30,000 people;
- to sell services and products at the year’s biggest travel market;
- to increase sales sand turnover, to inform audience on your special business values;
- to maintain communication with partners and to find lots of new partners and clients;
- to build positive brand identity and to consolidate your position with the travel industry;
- to identify new business partners and to learn their offer at professional seminars.
- The highly attended and the most important Baltic travel industry event.
- More than 450 exhibitors and 700 participating organisations from 40 countries of Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East.
- Participants: national and regional tourism authorities, hotels, airline companies, travel agencies, tourism service providers, regional tourism organisations and many other.
- Highest annual attendance compared to other travel fairs across the Baltics;
- Forecast 2015 – 30 thousand visitors from Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Russia, Scandinavia and other European and Eastern countries.
- Well-chosen event dates – one of the first travel fairs of the season in Europe.
- Riga – a wonderful Northern capital conveniently located between Europe and CIS, offering European business environment, lots of marvellous sightseeing objects and tremendous recreation opportunities (www.liveriga.com).
- The capital of Latvia offers direct flight connections to more than 100 destinations across Europe, Asia and Africa. Riga International Airport is one of the fastest growing airports in Europe.
February 2015 Edition:
''Balttour'' – the biggest travel tradeshow in the Baltics annually opening the new tourist season!The 22nd International Travel Trade Fair “Balttour 2015” takes place from 6–8 February at Kipsala International Exhibition Centre. For the 22nd consecutive year, the International Travel Trade Fair Balttour will take place in the very heart of the Baltics – Riga, a city of hospitality and inspiration. The popularity of Balttour sees a year-on-year increase. The same trend can also be seen in professional attendance – 3800 professional visitors in 2010 and 5000 in 2014!It is expected that Balttour 2015 will be attended by 30,100 visitors of which about 5300 will be tourism professionals and invited clients.
Event profile Balttour
- Frequency: Annual
- Scope: International
Next edition Balttour
- Edition finished
- Add to Calendar
|Balttour 2020||From to||Riga, Latvia||Riga International Exhibition Centre|
|Balttour 2019||From to||Riga, Latvia||Riga International Exhibition Centre|
|Balttour 2018||From to||Riga, Latvia||Riga International Exhibition Centre|
|Balttour 2017||From to||Riga, Latvia||Riga International Exhibition Centre|
|Balttour 2016||From to||Riga, Latvia||Riga International Exhibition Centre|
- The Association of Latvian Travel Agents
- Riga (Latvia)