What type of topics will be discussed in the lectures?
As for most of the conferences will be held by our partner organizers, you can take a look at the charts below for the themes of each. You will find conferences like China International Meat Conference, China Cuisine Association & Professional Committee Meeting, and more.
What are the novelties for this edition?
We have some new events:
- The 2nd edition of Chinese Cuisine World Championship which is also the inaugural individual competition compares to last year’s team format.
- Newly introduce the pasta competition
- Food safety seminar organized by Unilever and CCA
- Theme Restaurant – F&B and catering VIP Buyers Lounge
- Cooperation with Alibaba with their online 1688.com platform to promote foreign brands
Could you give some tips for those participants who attend And food for the first time?
They can check comprehensive exhibitors manual which they won’t have much problem if they read it and follow the procedures.
Give us some reasons to don't miss the exhibition
- We have rich side programs to attract industry peers
- We organize customized business matching programs for foreign brands to meet local buyers
- We hold professional industry conferences and seminars to educate the traders with industry trends and policies
Lastly, can you give us some participation results from the last edition?
The 2015 edition of Anufood China registered the participation of 607 exhibitors from 34 countries and regions (an increase of 14% compared to 2014) 25,000 square metres of exhibition space (an increase of 14% compared to 2014). 45% of the exhibitors 280 from overseas (an increase of 9% compared to 2014) and 23,269 trade visitors (an increase of 10% compared to 2014).