The International Window Coverings Expo (IWCE) is the only U. S. trade show dedicated to the success and growth of the window coverings industry. IWCE showcases leading industry suppliers offering the newest and most innovative products, technologies and networking opportunities. If you are in the business of fabricating or selling blinds, shades, shutters, draperies, motors or any product that goes on the window – interior and exterior – IWCE is a must-attend event for your business!
Don't miss the interview with the organizers of the show and discover every detail to prepare your attendance for the next January 19-22 in Las Vegas.
What are the novelties of the next edition?
IWCE is the only trade show and conference specifically for window coverings in North America. This annual event is designed for the window fashion decorator, designer, retailer, architect, workroom, installer, remodeler and stager. Manufacturers and distributors of fabric, blinds, shades, shutters, decorative hardware, motorization and technology exhibit and visit IWCE to introduce new products to customers.
On that way, plus the amazing exhibition, this year you will have the chance to join:
- Window Coverings Manufacturers Annual New Product Awards.
- Window Fashion Vision Envision Design & Ingenuity Workroom Competitions Awards Ceremony.
3 reasons to visit IWCE
- The only show in North American for window coverings.
- Hundreds of new products and technologies.
- Seminars for the window covering professional.
What I have to know to exhibit in Las Vegas (some specific rules in venues, taxes...)?
IWCE 2016 will be held in the South Halls (S1 and S2) of the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Take note that exhibitors are required to keep at least one attendant in their booth during all show hours, subject to removal of their exhibit from the show at the company’s expense.
And among other things remeber that Depending on your citizenship, you may or may not need a visa to travel to the United States to attend the International Window Coverings Expo. You will find more information about it in the show official site.
Benefits to exhibit here?
- Reach the serious buyer looking to expand their business with fresh new products that are not available anywhere else.
- Position your company and brand as leaders in the industry.
- Discover new business liaison opportunities.
- Capitalize on the booming U.S. window covering market, projected to grow more than 9% per year through 2017.
What benefits brings IWCE to the city?
Las Vegas is the entertainment capital of the USA with great restaurants, theatre, the #1 destination for trade shows in the US.
What is the visitors profile?
Dealers, fabricators and manufacturers - all looking to resource new suppliers and find new products.
- Interior designers & decoratos: looking for the latest trends, styles and products for their own projects.
- Retailers & dealers: attend the show to discover the latest products and vendors.
- Fabricators: looking to partner with the right company.
- Manufacturers: the ones that are not exhbiting attend the show to network with industry peers and find new distributors.
- And also: architects, builders, installers, students, ...
And the exhibitors profile?
- Manufacturers introducing new products and programs.
- Suppliers who want to connect with existing and new customers.
- Any company producing or selling related products.
Some participation results from the last edition
- 8,500 home decorating and building professionals attended