With a long history and the successful experience of the Seoul events, EXPORUM holds also now Vietnam Int'l Cafe Show, the perfect platform to introduce yourself in Vietnam market and discover the latest trends of the industry. The show will take place in December 2019, so we have interviewed the organisers to learn more about it and find out why we can't miss this amazing show!
Benefits to exhibit here?
- Penetrate the related industry in Vietnam which traditional coffee culture and speciality coffee sector have been merging currently
- The efficient way to preoccupy the representative emerging market heading for South-east Asia
- Proven promotional effectiveness based on the know-how and experience of running Seoul Int’l Cafe Show for 18 years
What benefits brings Vietnam Int'l Cafe Show to the city?
- As a representative trade show in the biggest coffee producing country in the Asian region, Cafe Show Vietnam will bring world-wide coffee people to let them try and experience Vietnamese Coffee and its own culture.
- Vietnam local coffee market will be motivated to transform into the new wave coffee trends through the Cafe Show Vietnam which will bring cutting-edge technology and brand-new taste of product in F&B industry.
3 reasons to visit Vietnam Int'l Cafe Show
- To local visitors: Great chance to taste and experience the new coffee & product trends.
- To local & international visitors: Great chance to see the exclusive national round of the world-best coffee competition (Vietnam National Barista Championship – national round for World Barista Championship operated by World Coffee Events).
- To overseas visitors: The right place to meet and see various local coffee bean and producing farms, machine, equipment and parts.
What abroad exhibitors need to know to exhibit in Ho Chi Minh City (some rules, some tips, some customs...)
- Talk to the organizer first when you decide to set the exhibits to ship. Our official freight forwarder and their worldwide partners will assist every procedure and relevant document work.
- Please consider the local consumer price index if there’s any plan to launch the new product in local Vietnam. Many of local distributors or retailers wish to bring high-quality products on their trading list primally, and the most important thing to consider is the possibility to suit their local price standard.
What is the visitor's profile?
- Cafe / coffee shop / bar / restaurant / hotel / bakery owner and manager, Barista
- Franchiser & Franchisee / Purchasing departments of food and beverage retail
- Domestic & International importers, distributors, retailers, Shopping centre, Hotel Chain
- International buyers from the world-wide cafe and F&B industry
Can you give us some participation results from the last edition?
Cafe Show Seoul:
- 550 companies exhibiting from 35 countries
- 130,000 visitors from 65 countries
Cafe Show China:
- 250 companies exhibiting from 16 countries
- 55,000 visitors