The global high point in the digital security industry, is taking place at the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre until tomorrow. Even though this year, CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS opened its doors in a very sad context after Paris has been under deadly attacks. We have been talking with the organizers to discover what are the novelties for this year, don't miss all the news and advantages of attending this international event for banking and e-transaction technologies security.
What are the novelties for this year?
The 30th edition of CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS takes place from 17 to 19 November at Paris Nord Villepinte, is on the theme of “Unlimited innovation”, which illustrates perfectly the constant innovation of this industry.
The 2015 edition is based on 5 highlights : the Opening SUMMIT (as keynote speaker Uri Levine co-founder of Waze and FeeX, discussed entrepreneurship), The SESAMES Awards, the Start-up Challenge and also 2 new spaces. “Innovation TV”, gathers all the current affairs of the show and “Innovation playground”, dedicated to connected objects where future technologies and brand new uses take shape and grow.
Can you give us some reasons to attend the show and some advantages of do it?
- CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS is today recognized as the only world’s leading trade event for payment, identification and mobility. Among all the actors, this event welcomes people from 140 different countries.
- CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS, the must attend business platform for the whole Digital Security Industry, offers nearly 100 thematic and forward-looking conferences, with more than 160 speakers, all international experts in their fields and hailing from prominent organizations central to the digital security industry.
- CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS aims to be a strategic crossroads for all trust-based technologies and security solutions players. They can meet and interact creating new business opportunities.
Some participation results from 2014 edition...
- 19,156 visitors, including 75% of international attendees
- 163 countries were represented
- 460 exhibitors
- 145 forward-looking and theme based conferences and 7 panels discussions, hosted by 160 speakers with 1,591participants