MIMS Automechanika - the International exhibition of automotive parts, components, car maintenance equipment and products - will take place in Moscow the next August. We've been interviewing the organizers to discover al the novelties, features and thing we need to know to exhibit on the next edition of this amazing show. Don't miss it!
The novelties of the next edition:
The Russia’s leading international trade fair for automotive parts, components and car maintenance equipment MIMS Automechanika Moscow will traditionally present the latest products and technologies from the leading international manufacturers. For the first time MIMS Automechanika Moscow will present an extended educational and business program for the industry professionals. AGORA conference area will present a series of seminars, market overviews and trainings on a daily basis. All events at AGORA will be free of charge.
3 reasons to visit MIMS Automechanika Moscow
Get acquainted with the new products and technologies from the world leading manufacturers: Hueco Automotive GmbH, Brembo, Mercedes-Benz, BMW Trading Russland, DENSO, DAYCO EUROPE, GAZ Group, Mann and Hummel, Optibelt Power Solutions, Robert Bosch, Schaeffler Russia, TENNECO AUTOMOTIVE EUROPE, Valeo Service Russia, MUTLU and many others.
Find new suppliers and conclude contracts
- Learn more about your competitors
What I have to know to exhibit in MIMS?
- We will require an initial payment of 50% hen you confirm your stand location; and the remaining 50% 2,5 months prior to the show.
- The pricing of the structure goes from 65€/m2 for a standard construction, to a maximum of 185€/m2 for a row stand.
- We apply a 10% off space-only price for booking received by October 30th, 2015. The discount is applicable only if the booking is accompanied by payment of 50% of the space rental fee.
Benefits to exhibit here?
Direct access to more than 31,000 buyers.
Brief market info:
- The Russian market of auto parts is booming, the number and age of vehicles in Russia require constant service.
- Russian aftermarket reached 20% growth comparing to previous year.
- In 2014, by the programs of automakers more than 50 thousand used cars will be sold, average dynamics in the current year is + 20%.
- Russian car owners have spent 1, 5 trillion rubles (27,7 billion USD) on regular technical services, repair, body repair, tyre fitting and car washing in 2014-
- Company Owner/Managing Director (33%)
- Manager, Specialist (29%)
- Head of department (21%)
- Deputy Managing Director (14%)
- Individual Enterprises (3%)
Some participation results from MIMS Automechanika Moscow 2014:
It was the largest trade fair for automotive parts and car maintenance equipment in Russia and neighboring countries
Exhibition space:n46,393 Square meters gross in 5 exhibition pavilions and outdoor exposition
Exhibitors: 1,338 companies from 39 countries. Including major industry brands such as:
- Aisin, BMW Group Russia, Bosch, Mercedes-Benz RUS, Brembo, Brisk, Carvile, Delphi, Denso, Exedy Clutch Europe, Gates, GAZ Group, Bosal, Finwhale, Hola, KYB, Magneti Marelli, Mann+Hummel, Multu, Optibelt, Tennecto, Valeo Service, Sogefi Group, Uniqom, ZF Friedrichshafen and many others.
- Italy, Spain, Turkey, Singapore, Korea, Armenia, Taiwan, Croatia and Czech Republic presented their products and technology developments at collective National Pavilions. Companies from Germany presented their products, services and technologies in a German Area.
- 31,239 visitors during 4 days
- 89% of visitors came from 77 regions of Russia
- 99% of visitors are representatives of trade and industry.