International Apparel & Textile Fair (IATF) brings together new and established retailers to show their latest and most trendy products to offer buyers, distributors and designer a real opportunity to discover the most prestigious brands around the world. With two editions per year, the organisers are now working hard on the next event, to be held on november. So we have been interviewing them for learn more about the show, about how they work and especially about why we can't miss this international textile event!
International Apparel & Textile Fair celebrates its 5th edition again in Dubai. What makes this show different from other similar events?
International Apparel & Textile Fair is the exclusive sourcing fair for ‘Fashion, Fabrics, Apparels, Accessories, Prints, Home & More’ in the MENA Region.
Dubai being the hub of the Textile Industry, IATF acts like a bridge in connecting the Exhibitors to the right market.
What is the exhibitor’s profile?
IATF has a vast exhibitor category. It marks its presence in the A-Z of the Textile Industry.
- Apparel Textiles: Hosiery Clothing, Coats and Jackets, Royal Attires, Shawls and Wraps, Intimate (Lingerie) Clothing, Readymade Garments, Knitted Garments.
- Fabrics for Fashion: Organic Clothing, Fabrics and materials, Woolen & Fur Clothing, Shirting’s, Leather Clothing, Silk
- Textile Accessories & Trimmings: Laces, Buttons, Embroidery, Labels, Badges & Hand tags
- Home Textiles: Bed Sheets, Towels, Blankets, Bath and bed linen, Curtains & Carpets
- Textile Prints & Design Studios
- Textile & Print Machinery
- Fashion Designers & Institutes
In addition to the exhibition we can join different workshops held by fashion professionals. Do you already have any confirmation; can you recommend an activity in particular?
Most definitely, IATF always goes full house on seminars and workshops. One of them being, Anna Livermore from V.Mora, flying all the way from Chicago is going to share her expertise in the fields of Fashion Design & Textiles, some of her topics being, 10 Common Mistakes Designers make, How to make a sale and Foundation for Success.
Give us at least, three reasons why we can't miss the show?
- Meet Industry experts and Leading buying houses: Network with numerous skilled high-profile industry experts from the Textile market all under one roof.
- Upcoming Trends: IATF is also an annual forum wherein speakers from all around the world highlight upcoming trends through workshops, panel discussions & seminars.
- Being the 5th edition, IATF has evolved as a leading brand for buyers to source the best Textile, Fabric, Accessories & Prints from international mills.
Do you have a participation forecast for November edition?
IATF is principally a “Trade only” event and provides a professional & conducive atmosphere to business and networking. The fair will be bigger than previous events both in terms of exhibitor presence & visitor numbers. Since its inception, IATF has taken big steps forward in both size and profile. In response to the need for a dedicated trade exhibition in the MENA region, the show has developed into a premium quality event for the Fashion fabrics & apparels business in UAE.
We are targeting on 300+ Exhibitors and 9,000+ Visitors locally and internationally.
Finally, can you tell us some participation results from the last edition?
The April 2016 edition of IATF registered the participation of 105 Exhibitors from 21 countries and over 5000+ visitors locally and internationally.
Should you require any further information, it would be my pleasure to assist you.