The main industrial trade fair is going to take place soon (July 11-14) in Ekaterinburg, Russia. The event is focus in the priorities driving world industry and technology. As it gathers a great number of professionals and renamed brands, this is a show you can't miss, but just in case you doubt, below you can read an interview with the organizers of the show, who explain us some of the novelties for the next edition as well as the characteristics that make that Innoprom stands out from other similar show around the world.
INNOPROM is the main industrial trade fair in the region. But, what makes it different from other similar events?
- Several specialized fairs in one place: Components for Mechanical Engineering; Trade Fair; Technology and Equipment for Material Processing; Power Engineering Technologies; Metropolitan Technologies; Machine Building; Industrial Automation.
- Vast auditorium of more than 50thousand people from CEOs to engineers and growing
- Huge exposition from partner-country
- Vast 4days business-program of more than 150 sessions and specialized forums
What are the highlights of INNOPROM's next edition?
2016 business program: focus on Industrial internet, Industrial automation and Industrial robotics + we keep our “traditional” topics such as logistics, export support, technology transfer and venture business.
This year we introduced Industrial financial forum, which aims to meet at one place those who have money (banks) and those who need money (industrial enterprises).
Fair: this year we have more digital business presented.
INNOPROM is not only about serious and formal business discussions among big bosses. In 2016 we introduced a unique activity for our top-paticipants: a VIP-golf tournament INNOPROM Golf Challenge prior to the start of the fair. Its no secret golf field is a perfect place for informal yet important talks – we are sure its going to be a highly appreciated among the top industrialists.
One of the strengths of the show are the special forums and the presence of professional speakers. Do you reccommend us a session in particular?
I would recommend top-two events of the first working day of INNOPROM – Russia-India business-forum “Russia – India: New Industrialization and Industrial Cooperation” with participation of two ministers of industry Denis Manturov and Nirmala Sitharaman and CEOs of biggest Russian and indian companies.
In the middle of the first day INNOPROM venue main hall will host strategic session INDUSTRY+INTERNET covering the main theme this year – Industrial net. Traditionally the format of the session includes discussion between leading foreign CEOs and top Russian authorities (Prime minister and/or minister of industry). As well as:
Dr. Reinhold Festge, President of the German Engineering Federation (VDMA)
Paul Grenet, Divisional Vice-President for the Europe, Russia, Middle-East and Africa zone, PTC
Stefan Hoechbauer, Regional President, Middle and Eastern Europe, SAP
Sandro Salmoiraghi, President of Federmacchine (National Association of Manufacturers of Capital Goods Intended for Industrial and Handicrafts Manufacturing Processes)
Give us some reasons to don't miss the show
Why you shouldn’t miss:
- Find out russian industrial policy plans
- Find top russian producers and buyers
- Meet industrial C-level management and decision-makers
- Meet bankers and support institutions eager to finance your export activities and localization plans
- Meet industrial and technoparks, special economic zones – places to be for international investors
- Meet russian industrial start-ups!
- Meet more than 100 Indian companies without flying to India
Finally, give us some participation results from the last edition
- Over 52,000 unique visitors (aged 18+)
- 600+ registered companies and delegations from 70 countries
- About 6,500 industrialists (senior and mid-level managers)
- 1,300 representatives from banks/financial institutions
- Up to 4,000 heads of federal agencies, regions and cities of Russia
- Up to 2,500 managers of industrial enterprises from partner country
- 1,200 accredited journalists from around the world
- Over 500 speakers and experts of CEO level within business program